In just over two months we will be stepping on board Carnival Cruise newest and most impressive vessel Vista. I still cannot believe that we are going and do not think I will fully accept that this dream is going to become a reality until we are actually there, in the port looking up at her. Just thinking about it my tummy starts to go over with excitement.
Last month Vista's big launch day arrived and she took her maiden voyage and since then she has been impressing her guests. Carnival's vision has become a reality and I am in awe of what they have created. Just watch this video for yourself!
As you know we are the Foodieseeker Family and during our stay on Carnival Vista I am going to share with you all the food and drink that she has to offer! Which I can tell you is a lot! There are so many different places to eat and drink on Vista! They are:
- Seafood Shack for a fried shrimp lunch
- BlueIguana Cantina for a true Mexican breakfast of huevos rancheros or burritos for lunch
- Guy's Burger Joint for a burger just how you want it for lunch
- Cucina del Capitano for all your traditional Italian dishes for dinner
- Ji-Ji Asian Kitchen for a delicious Asian dinner
- Steakhouse for the best cuts of steak for dinner
- Dining Room is where you will find a wide variety of dishes for dinner
- Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast is a Dr Seuss themed brunch which is not to be missed for the kids!
- Lido Restaurant is where you will find a range of different eateries all in the one area open for both lunch and dinner
- Fat Jimmy's C-Side BBQ is a barbecue like no other!
- Swirls is where you go for your ice cream and it is available for 24 hours!
- Bonsai Sushi for rolls, Bento boxes and of course the best sushi for lunch and dinner
- The Taste Bar is the place to have tasters of what is on offer for dinner
- The Chef's Table is for adults and children over 12, this will be a true VIP meal experience
- Havana Bar transports you to Cuba with their coffees, cocktails and cervezas
- Sea Day Brunch for a slap up breakfast or brunch, there is something for everyone!
- Mongolian Wok for lunch time noodles and stir fry
- Shake Spot is the place for shake and floats both for the kids and spiked for adults!
- Java Blue Cafe for coffee and cake
- Pizzeria del Capitano for pizza 24 hours a day
- Steakhouse selections in the lively dining area
- Carnival Deli for all day sandwiches and wraps
- Breakfast Grill is available for all your breakfast needs at the Lido Restaurant
- The Captain's Pasta Bar where you can select your pasta, sauce and extras just the way you want it!
- Bottomless Bubbles are the drinks package where you can enjoy all the soda and juice that you want!
- Chef's Choice is where you can enjoy cuisine from a different country every day
- Comfort Kitchen is where to go if you fancy some good old home cooked food
- Early Morning Breakfast is the best start to the day before going on your excursions
- Good Eats is a casual place to get self service food
- RedFrog Pub and Brewery is the place to go and enjoy some of their brewed in small batch beers with some good old pub grub!
- The Salad Bar is full of healthy fresh salad that you can help yourself to
- Sweet Spot is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Just looking at this list I wonder if we will really get to try them all but I am sure that we will give it a good go!
Disclosure: I am Carnival's Foodieseeker blogger