Most children love sandwiches but come on, they can get boring sometimes. The best way to catch children's attention is not just with a tasty sandwich but to make it fun.
There are many ways which you can make sandwiches more fun for children. You can:
- Cut the bread with cookie cutters
- Using different coloured foods decorate the tops
- Using stencils spread over Nutella, Marmite or soft cheese to create a picture
- Use googly eye to bring the creations to life
- Let the children help to make their sandwiches! Sandwiches are a great, easy and safe way to introduce children to the kitchen and food preparation!
Make sandwiches fun this Bread and Sandwich Week!
Disclosure: ao.com sent me the items pictured to create fun sandwiches for the purpose of this post. No payment was received.