This weeks meal plan is a bit different as this week we are on holiday! We are staying in Northumberland for the week with my parents. Holidays are the perfect time to spend quality time together as a family away from the day to day routine. To make life easier and the load in the car lighter we did an online order that was delivered to the cottage on our arrival. As we did the order before coming my mum and I were able to plan some meals. We will not be cooking everyday but taking it in turns to cook will certainly save us a lot of money that would have been spent on meals out.
This is what we have got planned for this weeks meals...
Week Commencing 9th April 2018
As we are on our holidays we have not assigned meals to a specific day but have decided that we will have the following during the week.
- Lasagne - We put some fresh mince beef on the shopping order and some lasagne sauces to make a quick and easy meal. The lasagne will be served with a side salad.
- Tuna Pasta Bake - This is a family favourite and a super easy meal to make!
- Packed Lunches - We have stocked up on foods for packed lunches while we are away. We have got crisps, bread, fruit and other snacks.
- We ordered vegetables so that we can one day we can go to the local butchers to buy some meat but have the vegetables already in.
- Fish and Chips - When you are staying on the coast fish and chips is a must have dinner!
- Pub Dinner - There is a local pub close by where we are planning to have some meals at.
We will simply take each day as it comes. I have been looking forward to relaxing and having some time out, including time out from social media!
What do you do when you go on holiday? Do you take food from home or do you prefer to get food once you are there? What are your top tips?
Have a great week x
get the InLinkz code