So it is no secret that I love a glass of wine. But what may not be well known is how I love to pair wine with food. Finding the perfect mixture of wine and food can transform both the food and the wine!
So when Le Petit Ballon asked me if I would like to try some of their wine I saw this as a perfect pairing opportunity. If you do not know who Le Petit Ballon is let me tell you a bit more.
Le Petit Ballon is a monthly wine subscription. Each month you will receive two bottles of specially selected wines, one red and one white. Each bottle has been carefully selected by Jean-Michel Deluc, Le Petit Ballon's personal sommelier. A Sommelier is someone who is a trained and knowledgeable wine professional who normally works in fine restaurants. As well as the two bottles of wine each month you will also receive The Gazette which is a magazine all about Le Petit Ballon's passion, wine. It is full of tips, recipes and even tells you about the winemakers that supply them wine. What I loved was that with each box you also receive tasting note cards for each of the wines. The cards even give you ideas for pairing the wines so you can easily cook a meal that will compliment the wine.
If you love wine you will look forward to receiving your box each month. You can sign up for 3, 6 or 12 months. Le Petit Ballon offer two subscriptions:
- Grape Expectations - Discover unknown vineyards and great value wine thanks to Jean-Michel. This subscription costs £24.90 per month
- Age of Raisin - Prestigious labels for connoisseurs, a selection by Jean-Michel. This subscription costs £39.90 per month
Today I am offering one lucky Hijacked By Twins reader the chance to win a one off box of wine from Le Petit Ballon. To be in with the chance of winning simply complete the Rafflecopter below!
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is only open to over 18's and you must be a UK resident
- To enter complete the compulsory entries and as many of the additional entries
- No alternative prize is available
- The winner will be selected at random on 17th November 2017
- Any entries made after the date will not be included
- If the winner does not get in touch after 14 days a new winner will be selected
- I will email the winner and will send their address to Le Petit Ballon who will send their prize
- Hijacked by Twins cannot be held responsible for the prize, I am simply promoting the giveaway
The recipe for the above dish that is perfect for the Chateau Suau Bordeaux Blanc Sec goes live tomorrow so do not forget to pop over and comment! Don't forget to keep an eye out for next months wine selection!a Rafflecopter giveaway