Hello and welcome to week 38 of #CookBlogShare.
Before I go on I must apologise for the post being a little late. I had it in my head that I was hosting next week! Life is certainly manic at the moment and J turns 13 today so my head has been all over!
Now on to food! I am loving the excuse to cook more autumnal meals, the weather seems to have turned even earlier this year. But it also means that we are starting to have more warming dishes. One food that is a favourite at the moment has to be apples. We have got a young apple tree in the garden that we got fruit from for the first time last year. This year we got a bumper crop from it but they were all ready to drop at the same time so I had a lot to use at once. My favourite way of using up apples has to be stewing them. Once you have got your stewed apples there are so many ways to use them. With this in mind it is no surprise that apples are the focus of this weeks CookBlogShare linky.
Check out these awesome apple recipes...
I love McDonald's apple pies and Apply to Face blog has managed to recreate these iconic fast food treats at home with her Deep Fried Apple Pies!
On my blog, Hijacked By Twins, I shared a delicious way to jazz up your breakfast with my Jazz Apple Breakfast Pots.
Only Crumbs Remain shared a favourite bakery treat of mine. I have fond memories of having Mini Apple and Cinnamon Turnovers from the bakers so will definitely try making my own at home!
The Baking Explorer combined two desserts in one with her No Bake Apple Crumble Cheesecake. I love both crumble and cheesecake and this no bake version is perfection on a plate!
Jo's Kitchen Larder has given a classic pie a make over. This Best Buttery Apple Pie with a Twist looks amazing! I will let you pop over to see what the twist is!
Finally Tin and Thyme shared these irresistible Blackberry and Apple Spelt Pancakes, they even come served with brown buttered cobnuts!
Now on to this weeks linky. But first I would like to just recap some of the linky "rules". I like to think of CookBlogShare as a lovely, relaxed linky but there are a few points we do ask you to follow.
- Please link up only food, recipe or cooking posts, this is a foodie linky
- You can add up to 4 posts
- If you are sharing your own linky please share the love and mention the CookBlogShare linky!
- Add the CookBlogShare badge below so that others can find us and link to the host
- Comment on the host post, the hosts do a lot of work in the background!
- Share the comment love, comment on a minimum of 2 other posts per post added so if you add 4 posts comment on a minimum of 8 others
- By adding your post you are giving the hosts permission to use any photograph is it is selected to feature in a round up post
- Don't forget to check out the other fabulous hosts Eb at Easy Peasy Foodie, Jacqui at Recipes Made Easy and Monika at Everyday Healthy Recipes
I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up!