I hope you are all having a lovely summer break so far. Last week we ventured on our first camping trip which, up until we had 36 hours of non stop rain, we thoroughly enjoyed. I have to admit that my favourite part of the trip was experimenting with camping meals. After having some successful meals I have some lovely recipes to share over the next couple of weeks and plenty of ideas floating around my head! Here is a little taster of what is coming!
Anyway now onto CookBlogShare. Last week the linky was hosted by Jacqui at Recipes Made Easy who shared a delicious round up of pork and bacon recipes. If you missed them pop over and take a look. At the moment I have definitely got a sweet tooth and am loving bakes, so it was no surprise that, for me, the sweet bakes stood out. Here are my 4 favourite bakes from week 32 of #CookBlogShare...
The following recipe is both dairy free and vegan. These Jammy Shortbread Crumble Cups from The Peachick's Bakery are the perfect combination of tart and crumble pudding. During a rainy day Midge made these with her daughter and I do not know how she managed to keep some by to photograph, they would fly off the plate here!
I love a recipe which adds some hidden veg and The Gluten Free Alchemist has used one of my favourite vegetables in her Cacao-Courgette Breakfast Cake! Surely if a bake includes a vegetable it is good for you so I would certainly welcome a slice of this at breakfast, lunch or dinner, in fact, at any time of day!
Last but not least is a classic cake that always wins me over! Jo's Kitchen shared her Coombe Mill Lemon Drizzle Cake. This cake has been named after Coombe Mill as Jo's boys helped to collect the eggs that were used to bake this iconic bake!
Now on to this weeks linky. But first I would like to just recap some of the linky "rules". I like to think of CookBlogShare as a lovely, relaxed linky but there are a few points we do ask you to follow.
- Please link up only food, recipe or cooking posts, this is a foodie linky
- You can add up to 4 posts
- If you are sharing your own linky please share the love and mention the CookBlogShare linky!
- Add the CookBlogShare badge below so that others can find us and link to the host
- Comment on the host post, the hosts do a lot of work in the background!
- Share the comment love, comment on a minimum of 2 other posts per post added so if you add 4 posts comment on a minimum of 8 others
- By adding your post you are giving the hosts permission to use any photograph is it is selected to feature in a round up post
I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up!