Each month I receive an exciting foodie surprise box from Degustabox, If you do not know what a Degustabox is let me tell you.
Degustabox is a monthly foodie subscription where every month you are sent a surprise box of 10 - 15 foodie treats, many of which are new to the market. What is even better is that you will always get good value for money as the retail value of the products will always exceed what you have paid.
Today I am going to share with you the contents of this months Degustabox and also share a fantastic discount code so that you can try Degustabox for yourself.
This is what I received in this months Degustabox...
- Garofalo - Fusilli Bucati Corti is a corkscrew shaped pasta. Garofalo only use the highest quality of durum wheat in their pastas. I am planning on sharing with you a delicious pasta recipe over the next couple of weeks! (value £1.99)
- Beloved Dates - This date nectar is made using 100% pure dates. This nectar can be used as a sugar alternative in baking or used as a topping on porridge or pancakes! (value £3.50)
- Pomegreat - This juice is made using pomegranates that are grown in the California sun. They are harvested when they are a deep red to ensure the best quality of juice. (value £1.49)
- Cranes - Cranes are 4% alcohol drinks that are made using crushed cranberries with added juice for real flavour. They come in 3 varieties, Cranberry, Raspberry and Pomegranate and Strawberry and Kiwi. (value £1.90 each)
- Jack Daniels' - Jack Daniels' Tennessee Honey Barbecue Glazed is perfect for the summer months ideal for sticky ribs, chicken wings or vegetables! (value £1.99)
- Get Fruity - Get Fruity are award winning fruit and oat bars that contain a high percentage of fruit. They contain gluten free oats, virgin coconut oil and no refined sugars. Being a 100% natural bar they make an ideal snack! (value £1.00)
- Kallo - Kallo Belgium Milk Chocolate Corn Cakes and Kallo Yogurt Coated Rice Cakes are both low calorie, wholesome snacks. If you are trying to cut your calories but still have a sweet tooth then these are for you! (value £1.29 and £1.69)
- Pechkeks Misfortune Cookies - These fortune cookies with an evil twist were hilarious! They certainly did make us laugh. The fortune cookies are black and the fortune or misfortune is a funny insult. We did laugh at these for a long time! (value £1.00 each)
- Mrs Crimbles - These authentically French gluten free classic Madeleine's went down an absolute treat. The whole family enjoyed the traditional flavours and simply could not tell that they were gluten free. (value £2.10)
- Brioche Pasquier - These all butter croissants are free from preservatives, hydrogenated fats and artificial colours. They make the perfect snack or addition to a continental breakfast. (value £1.80)
- The Wonderful Company - Wonderful almonds and pistachios are both sun ripened in sunny California. They come in perfect sized snack bags and are ideal for packed lunches or to take in the car as a snack. (value 90p each)
The Degustabox costs £12.99 a month. This months contents total a market value of £24.45 so straight away money has been saved and foodie treats have been discovered!
If you would like to try Degustabox for yourself I can off you a whopping £6.00 off your first box. Simply add the discount code BLDEG15 when you checkout!
Keep an eye out for some yummy recipes that I will be sharing over the coming weeks using some of these ingredients.
Disclosure: I was sent the Degustabox for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.