Every month I love it when the delivery man arrives with my Degustabox. I have learnt that the best time to open the box is when the children are not around. If they are with me as I open it, their hands dive it and the contents vanish!
In the March box we found lots of delicious sweet treats, well it was Easter time wasn't it and there is not better excuse! As well as the sweet treats there were breakfast delights for on the go and other ingredients.
This is what arrived in the March Degustabox...
- Pipers Crisp Co - These crisps are really tasty and are a high quality crisp. Pipers cook locally sourced potatoes for their crisps and use regional suppliers. They make a great snack as well as a crispy topping for a baked pasta dish!
- Metcalfe's Skinny Popcorn - Who doesn't love a sweet treat that is a tasty skinny version? Metcalfe's Skinny popcorn a incredibly moreish. Once you start nibbling at their cinema sweet popcorn you will find it hard to stop!
- Lindt Bunny - Lindt has to be a favourite chocolate of mine so I was pleased to see one of their famous bunnies in my Degustabox. However, this bunny, was a white chocolate bunny. I am not usually a fan of white chocolate but, as always, Lindt did not disappoint. This is one brand of white chocolate that I will have again!
- Parle - We received two different varieties of Parle biscuits, a savoury salt biscuit and a chocolate chip biscuit. I was not keen on the savoury biscuits but the children did enjoy them, but I will admit to hiding away the chocolate chip biscuits! Yes, I kept them hidden away from little fingers. They were so good and a perfect size for a little sweet treat!
- Chewits - Chewits are not a new sweet, but they are celebrating their 50th birthday this year! They did bring back childhood memories of buying sweets!
- Karyatis - This Meze to go is a handy way to enjoy the taste of the Mediterranean while on the go. The sweet, smokey roasted pepper and feta dip comes with crunchy rosemary crackers.
- Brioche Pasquier - My children all love 'chocolate breads' so they were pleased to see a bag in this months Degustabox. They are yummy as they are or for an added treat pop in the oven at 200C for 2 - 3 minutes and enjoy warm!
- Good Hemp - This is Degustabox Discoveries product this month. This is a dairy free milk that we have had in the past. It is made from the nutritious hemp seed and is a natural source of omega 3.
- Weetabix on the go - These drinks from Weetabix with added protein mean that even when you are busy and do not have time to sit down for breakfast, you can take one with you to have while on the go. As well as protein they also contain 4 vitamins, iron and calcium.
- Kent's Kitchen - The rustic red onion, herb and horseradish stuffing was a delicious addition to our Sunday roast. The added horseradish gave the stuffing a real kick of flavour!
- Kallo - Kallo rice cakes are often found in our food cupboard. I love how the milk chocolate topped rice cakes allow you to enjoy some chocolate without worrying about calories! They make a tasty snack and are also enjoyed by the children.
Would you like to try Degustabox?
f so I can offer my readers a great discount of £6.00 off your first box! Which means your first box will cost just £6.99 including delivery! To receive this discount simply add BLDEG15 when you checkout!
Disclosure: I received the Degustabox for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.