As it is National Chocolate Week I thought it would be good to look back at my previous chocolate posts and share with you my favourite ones. It is also a chance for me to remember the older recipes and get baking them again!
I have also searched through some of my favourite foodie bloggers sites and have listed my favourites that I thought you should really check out!
After looking back through my posts here are my eight favourite chocolate recipes...
- Chocolate Cake with Added Goodness - This is a recent bake that I love everything about. Yes it is chocolate but it is less guilt ridden as it contains some hidden goodness from raw cacao, chia seeds and cranberries. Even the raw cacao creme patissiere is dairy free!
- Chocolate Mint Cake - One of my favourite chocolate combinations has to be chocolate and mint. I love how the refreshing mint flavours transform a regular chocolate cake.
- Black Forest Gateaux - Black forest gateaux really does not need to be a daunting bake to make. In this recipe I show you how you can easily recreate this traditional dessert.
- Leftover Chocolate Cupcakes - After Easter and Christmas there are always some chocolates leftover. These are the unloved ones that no body in our family likes, so each time we are left with them. This recipe shows how you can make the unloved chocolates loved again, in a cupcake!
- Easy Chocolate Tart - Chocolate tarts are another bake which many dread trying to make, I know I did, before I made my own that is. This recipe is an easy way to prepare a delicious tart that will please all of the family!
- Coconut Bounty Cake - This cake is not only gluten free but also free of refined sugar and dairy free. Therefore it really cannot be that bad for you! The delicious coconut sponge combined with the chocolate ganache and coconut topping it is a perfect take on a great chocolate bar.
- Chocolate and Vanilla Schichttorte - Until last years bake off this was a cake that I had never heard of. Yes it was a tricky cake to make as you really do need to have patience on your side but it is such a deliciously light cake. It must go on my to bake again list!
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cake - Of course we cannot forget white chocolate. This cake has to be an all time favourite. The white chocolate adds such a creamy flavour to the sponge then paired with the tartness from the raspberries it really is a match made in heaven! Truly scrumptious!
You really must check out these other chocolate recipes...
Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake from Mummy Mishaps
Chocolate Beetroot Cake from Sneaky Veg
Free From Banana and Chocolate Muffins from Le Coin de Mel
Perfect Mint Chocolate Microwave Fudge from Misplaced Brit
Chocolate Milkshake Cookies from Baking Queen 74
Toblerone Mousse from Snap Happy Bakes
Nutella Chocolate Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce from Kerry Bakes
Slimming World Chocolate Cake in a Mug from Juggle Mum
The Best Chewy Chocolate Cookies from Mummy Constant
Wholewheat Pancakes with Chocolate Chips and Orange Blossom from Casa Costello
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes from Julies Family Kitchen
I hope you enjoy National Chocolate Week and have enjoyed the excuse to eat a little bit more chocolate! I know I have!