Last year the hubby and I enjoyed a fantastic day out at the BBC Good Food Summer Show. It was a jam packed day full of foodie delights and treats! Unfortunately I am not able to attend this years BBC Good Food Show Winter but I am able to offer a pair of tickets to a lucky Hijacked By Twins reader!
To give you a taster of what you can expect from a BBC Good Food show I thought I would share with you a bit of what we saw when we were there.
I was lucky enough to see Paul Hollywood do what he does best on stage, I met the lovely James Martin and watched John Waite and Lisa Falkner baking on stage.
Go prepared to spend! There are so many delicious foodie stalls you will be spoilt for choice. We came home with so many bags. If you do shop take advantage of the fantastic Shop and Drop service that they provide. You simply do your shopping, take all of your bags to the drop off point and start shopping again!
To be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets to your chosen show simply complete the Rafflecopter below!
Terms and Conditions
- Hijacked By Twins are not responsible for the prize, I am simply hosting the giveaway.
- Complete the mandatory sections on the Rafflecopter and as many of the optional one as you like.
- Open to UK residents only.
- No alternative prize is available.
- If the winner has not made contact within 7 days of being notified that they have won a new winner will be selected.
- Entrants must comment telling me which show and dates they would like to win tickets to. The options are:
- BBC Good Food Scotland at Glasgow SECC on Friday 6th November 2015 or Sunday 8th November 2015.
- BBC Good Food London at Olympia Friday 13th November 2015 or Sunday 15th November 2015.
- BBC Good Food Show Winter at NEC Birmingham on Thursday 26th November 2015, Friday 27th November 2015 or Sunday 29th November 2015.