To say I am excited is an understatement!
I am excited, but also so nervous, simply because of the grand scale that this conference is on. However I know that once I get there I will be fine as there are plenty of people that I already know that are attending as well as others who I cannot wait to meet in person.
I have been lucky to find a sponsor for my ticket in Compare4Kids. You can read all about them in my Introducing My Ticket Sponsor post or simply head over to their website to see for yourself. Their Playhouse section is definitely a popular place at this time of year!
Before the big event arrives it is customary to write a little introductory post. So here is my "I'm Going To BritMums Live 2015 Meme"
- Name - Kirsty
- Blog - www.hijackedbytwins.com is my food and family blog
- Twitter ID - @k_phillipson
- Height - 5ft 5.5 ish
- Hair - Mid length red/brown hair
- Eyes - Hazel
- Is this your first blogging conference - This is my first BritMums live but have previously attended Blog Camp and BlogOn MOSI
- Are you attending both days - I most certainly am! I am even staying in London for 2 nights. This will be the longest I have been away from my family who I will miss, but I am sure that it will all be worth it!
- What are you most looking forward to at BritMums live 2015 - Meeting people that I feel that I already know in person and of course catching up with the lovely bloggers who I have already met!
- What are you wearing - A gorgeous new White Stuff skirt and my second outfit is yet to be decided!
- What do you hope to gain from BritMums live - Learning new ways to develop my blog and getting tips to help me grow with it
There you go! That is my BritMums Live Meme. I am sure that this will not be the last that you will hear about my adventure to London this month!
Are you going to BritMums Live? Will I be seeing you there?