Last year was the first time I cooked a Christmas dinner and we had my mother in law round. This year my parents will be coming for Christmas day so this will be the first time I have cooked Christmas dinner for them!
This is what I have got planned...
The hubby and I will be having toast with smoked salmon and bucks fizz while the children will have whatever takes their fancy from toast, cereals or chocolate breads.
- Venison Pate with Toast
- Roasted Free Range Turkey Breast filled with Caramelised Onion and Plum Stuffing
- Chestnut and Bacon Stuffing
- Roast King Edwards and Sweet Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Roast Parsnips
- Red Cabbage and Onion
- Brussels Sprouts fried with Bacon
- Bread Sauce
- Cranberry Sauce with Port
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce for the adults
- Hot Chocolate Pudding for the children
- If we can even think about more food it will simply be nibbles and turkey sandwiches
I hope you all enjoy your Christmas meals!