This week has been an average sort of week but I still have plenty to round up. Here is my weekly list...
This Weeks Recipes
|Darjeeling Earl Grey Tea Loaf|
|Quick and Easy Pasta Salad|
|Chocolate and Vanilla Schichttorte|
Food for Thought
This week I have a variety of meat and vegetables for our meals. This week we have:
- Pork and Venison Sausages
- Belly Pork
- Lamb Chunks
- Topside of Beef
- Butternut Squash
This weeks blogging highlights have been...
- I have posted a new review and giveaway for Foodcraft Collective
- A new review for the delicious Chocolat Chocolat
- I have booked some very luxurious first class seats for next weeks train journey to Leatherhead. This will mean I will have plenty of valuable wi-fi blogging time with food and wine! I have also got my hotel booked so I am all ready to go.
- I was nominated for a Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award by my lovely blogger friend Aby from You Baby Me Mummy. This was a really fun post to write, so a huge thank you for nominating me!
- My favourite post of the week has to be Our Holiday Full of Firsts at Center Parcs. This was a post that Center Parcs asked me to write and I loved reminiscing about our fantastic holiday.
How was your week? What were your highlights?