This the first "My Weekly List" post. It will become a weekly feature of both a round up of the past week and what is to come in the following week. It will mainly feature foodies items like recipes made and planned, but will also include any reviews and other news I may have.
Here goes, here is my first Weekly List...
This weeks recipes
So far this week I have shared three recipes. They are:
Food for Thought
Each week we get a hamper of meat and vegetables delivered on Fridays. The contents of the boxes vary each week which means we are eating a greater variety of meat and often receiving meats that I wouldn't always think of buying. This gives me the weekend to plan what meals we will be enjoying over the week. This week we have received:
- Chipolata sausages
- Flat iron steaks
- Pork steaks
- Chicken legs
I am hoping to share some lovely recipes using some of the ingredients from this weeks box and they will feature in my Weekly Meal Plan that I post on Mondays.
This week my blogging highlights have been:
- Going up to #82 in the Foodies100 ranks, This is a score which I am over the moon with!
- I did go down 1 place to #190 in the Tots100 ranks but I am still happy with it
- Some exciting emails regarding reviews
- An invitation to a Unilever bloggers event next month, and I have accepted!!
- Getting the right life/home/blog balance
- My favourite post of the week has to be How Does Your Garden Grow? Grandads Garden A Final Goodbye