As you know I love cooking and baking but I will admit to not being the tidiest of cooks. Once I have finished in the kitchen it often looks like a bomb has hit the room! I love cooking and making the mess but like many other I really do not like the cleaning up afterwards.
I have a cupboard full of different products and often do worry what health effect they can have on the children, the cat and the dogs. A lot of the products have strong aromas and I have even used some which have made me cough if I breath in the after spraying! It is not only our health that I worry about, but also the environment. We try to be as environmentally friendly as we can, we recycle everything possible and try to reduce our carbon footprint.
So when I was approached by Greener Cleaner I was immediately interested to know more. After doing some research I found out the following about Greener Cleaner:
- Greener Cleaner ensure that all of their products are both Eco-friendly and affordable
- They use locally sourced materials where possible, this reduces their carbon emissions
- Their Eco-friendly products will not compromise on performance
- All of the solid parts and handles are made using Eco-Flex. Eco-Flex is made using 50% wood pulp and 50% recycled plastic
- All of the liquid range is made using 100% natural and sustainable ingredients that are safe for the environment and have not been tested on animals
- They even have their own loyalty scheme!
As you can imagine I was curious to see whether their products would compete well with the many other ones that I have tried!
So far I have tried the dust pan and brush, the utility brush and the all purpose cleaner. All of the products that have been made with the Eco-Flex are of the highest quality and are such strong products that you can immediately tell have been made to last.
I have found all of the items that I have used to be great, but I am most impressed with Greener Cleaner's All Purpose Cleaner! It has no sharp aromas and cleans so much better than the other all purpose cleaners and offers the same anti bacterial benefits. I have found the spray cleaner to easily wipe off any grease, dried on marks and even ground in mud on the floor. We have dogs so there are always muddy paw prints after it has rained. This spray easily wiped the marks away!
I will definitely be investing in more of their liquid cleaning range! I have even joined their loyalty scheme, I have been that impressed with their product I will be using them from now on.
Greener Cleaner are kindly giving away a cleaning bundle, similar to the one pictured above, to a lucky Hijacked By Twins reader. To be in with the chance of winning simply complete the Rafflecopter below.
Good luck x
Terms and Conditions
- Enter the mandatory tasks and complete as many of the optional ones as you like
- Open to UK residents only
- Hijacked By Twins are not responsible for the prize
- Once the winner has been selected and notified they will have 7 days to respond. If no contact is made a new winner will be selected.
- The giveaway will run from 5th August 2015 until 24th August 2015
- No alternative prize is available
Disclosure: I was sent the cleaning bundle for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.